Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. - IMS , is currently offering an exciting opportunity as a Desktop Help Support Technician in Birmingham, AL. We're looking for someone that desires to be part of a highly skilled team, with the ability to provide technical and business solutions to enhance business applications.
Experience the pride and prestige of working for an extremely successful company committed to first class service offerings. This position is for a motivated individual with the ability to provide top quality customer service to computer users on issues involving hardware, software, networking, and/or other computer related technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Help Desk Support Technician
- Assist users experiencing problems related to computer technologies.
- Creates/Deletes user accounts in Active Directory.
- Troubleshoots network connectivity problems to determine source of error.
- Tesst software and hardware to aid in user performance.
- Instalsl personal computers, software and peripheral equipment.
- Analyzes and evaluates network connectivity problems and determine the source of error.
Education and/or Experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Our employees are the greatest asset to the overall success of Integrated Medical Systems International, Inc. IMS is committed to investing in the future of our employees by offering competitive benefit and compensation programs.
IMS was originally founded as a surgical instrument repair provider. Fast-forward 20-plus years and IMS now touches virtually every facet of...