Desktop Product Manager
Key Job Description
The role exists within Client Platform Engineering (CPE) which is responsible for engineering activities specific to end user computing. CPE is aggressively engineering for a future state that transforms the way end users are able to operate across multiple types of end-points or devices. Desktop Engineering is a function within CPE that is responsible for the core platform including all requirements of a large diverse user population. Included in the function is an application development group that supports a “patent pending” desktop management system.
The Desktop Engineering Solution role would suit an experienced individual with broad project management and / or Business Analyst experience in a large multi-national organization (or other relevant experience). The incumbent would have a small team of personnel that would support the engineering and development groups in ensuring a strong relationship with our line of business (lob) customers and technology customers documenting requirements; in conjunction with managing initiatives, releases and mini-projects that move through the engineering group. The function would also support a new business process management system that we are currently intending to release.
We are aggressively pursuing a strategy that is focused on a number of key areas i.e. build automation, automated and semi-automated healing, stateless desktop, user enablement, hardware convergence, performance management to name a few of key areas of focus. You would also work with other service and solution owners where the desktop service intersects with other services. You would be viewed as an agent of change within the group, working in conjunction with the engineering leads you would drive transformation of the JPMC desktop environment.
Scope / Responsibilities
· Manage team of business analysts / project managers in support of core functions
· Ownership and accountability for customer relationships
· Responsible for business process optimization including defining and re-engineering
· Schedule and manage engineering resources
· Work with stakeholders and customers for requirement definition and dissemination
· Prioritization and workslate management
· Work in conjunction with the formal project management group in ensuring successful project delivery
· Identify, manage and eliminate risk from the environment.
· Facilitate regular customer touch-points and service reviews.
· Write / Present business, technical, functional documents or presentations.
· Structured, methodical approach
· Ability to drive and be an agent of change
· Ensure compliance with JPMC standard procedure / policies
No specific qualifications required, candidates assessed based on their qualifications and experience
US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969
JPMorgan Chase - 13 months ago
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...