Accusoft Corporation is currently seeking a Desktop Support Administrator to join our IS Team in Tampa, Florida.
This position is primarily responsible for providing desktop and network support to users, by performing the following duties.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users: troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix hardware and/or software problems, connectivity issues, assist with network connection and passwords.
- Educate users on effective usage of desktop and network capabilities.
- Manage the refresh of desktop hardware and software.
- Manages deployment of appropriate security patches, hot fixes, and software updates.
- Manage user accounts for employee hires, changes, and terminations.
- Execute upgrades and backups.
- Monitors network and server performance.
- Assist Network Services Manager and Hosting Services Manager in implementation of IS projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree (A.A.) in Information Technology or related field; one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree is desired, but not required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
REQUIRED SKILLS (Must Have):
- Prior experience with Backup Exec or similar backup software
- Experience supporting, implementing and/or administering networks such as Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Virtual Networks, e.g. VMware
- Experience with SAN configurations
- Experience with Network administration projects, such as installation or troubleshooting of routers and switches
- Unix or AIX administration experience
Accusoft Corporation - 20 months ago
Founded in 1985, AccuSoft is the leading supplier of high-performance imaging SDKs, imaging processing and data analysis software....