Our mission is simple: create software that allows users to have an immediate connection with their money through the power of mobile. Our industry-leading SaaS-based mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS-mFoundry, we believe it takes more than delivering a product in a box, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services.
Are you interested in joining a company whose products are used by millions, where innovation and ideas are celebrated, and where the work is meaningful and challenging? One that pushes the boundaries and sets trends rather than follows them? A work culture that promotes a true meritocracy, and where accountability is the standard? Then FIS-mFoundry is the place for you. Join us as we advance into new verticals and share our vision to connect the world through the power of mobile. Let’s innovate together.
FIS-mFoundry is looking for a Desktop Support Analyst to work within the Operations Team. This position is located at our San Francisco office.
Skills and Qualifications
- Employee laptop setup, configuration and support based on security standards
- Hardware and Software procurement
- Manage hardware and software inventory using Kasper Suite & Apple Remote Desktop
- New hire computer orientation
- Work with HR on employee termination
- Managing employee wiki and project tracking tool: Adding/deleting users; adding/deleting projects, spaces, and permissions; creating documentation
- Administer Google Apps (adding deleting users & groups etc.)
- Assisting with Google App questions and integration
- Assisting in selection and implementation of global video conferencing solution
- Assisting with ongoing issues relating but not limited to: laptops, desktop monitors, phones setup, conference room technology, A/V requirements, continuous user connectivity to AD servers
- Keeping global address book up to date
- Setup and management of phone numbers and IVR
- Management of remote receptionist
- Creating documentation for desktop support processes
- Researching and implementing operational improvements
- Providing support in Facility Office moves
- Special projects
- Four-year technical degree or the equivalent in work experience, and at least three years of successful experience in an enterprise-level support environment.
- Strong experience troubleshooting, triaging and resolving technical issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand and resolve complex and technical issues, and excellent customer-service skills.
- Enterprise application engineering, installation, deployment and support experience preferred, but not required.
- Mac proficiency required
FIS-mFoundry values our employees and we support them with a comprehensive and multi-faceted benefits program that includes:
HMO & PPO medical plan options
Dental benefits plan
Vision benefits plan
Life insurance plan, long-term disability program and accidental death and dismemberment coverage, with premiums covered at 100% for employees
- Competitive salaries
- Generous health benefits consisting of:
In addition, the vacation package includes:
- Annual flexible spending account
- 401k saving program plus company matching plan
- Commuter program
- Credit Union program
Other perks include free parking at the Larkspur office, a fully stocked kitchen and frequent employee events, such as bowling, Frisbee golf and company picnics.
- 14 calendar holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s
- 2 weeks paid vacation
FIS-mFoundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We regret that we are unable to respond to individual phone calls. Thank you for your consideration.
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in...