1. Provide friendly, courteous, and quality support for desktop hardware, software, network, email and other standard desktop applications, and printing issues to all clients.
2. Analyze problems reported and provide solutions to issues.
3. Maintain a record of all call resolutions in incident ticket tracking software.
4. Provide support to both local and remote clients.
5. Install and support Satellite systems and computers at remote locations.
6. Stays current on operating systems issues to include, OS patches, fixes and upgrades.
7. Makes recommendations for desktop hardware and software upgrades.
8. Insures standardization and compatibility of desktop technologies company-wide.
9.Provide Network and Infrastructure assistance when needed under supervision of Network or Infrastructure.
4-5 Years Experience in Desktop Support
High level of technical skills in support of Windows 7 operating systems
High level of technical skills in troubleshooting OS, network, and application issues
Willingness to work overtime as needed
Willingness to work after hours on call as needed
Has a working knowledge of network architecture, software and hardware.
Has a working knowledge of Infrastructure systems and hardware
Has the ability to successfully work with and communicate to business area personnel.
Willingness to work in the field supporting drilling rigs and satellite communications
Self driven individual able to work with team in remote locations and report to Manager in remote location