As America’s largest real-time healthcare communications network, it is NaviNet’s mission to advance the efficiency and quality of care by delivering health plans, providers, patients and partners the advanced solutions, services and expertise needed to streamline business processes and drive industry-leading innovation.
The Desktop Support Analyst provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware. Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment. The Desktop Support Analyst maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will have "real world" experience in supporting a large-scale Windows based desktop infrastructure. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, the desire learn new technology, and ability to operate in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision. We are looking for a resource who can work well both independently and in teams to solve challenging IT support issues.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (in order to be considered for this position, the individual must be able to perform essential functions listed below):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function listed above satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made in certain circumstances to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the operational support of workstation infrastructure, including operating system installations, imaging, patching, upgrades, client software, and user logins.
- Direct user support, helpdesk support.
- Direct user support using remote administration such as Remote Desktop, GotoMeeting, and Lync.
- Working with vendors to process equipment and software orders.
- Experience in Cloud based exchange servers such as Microsofts O365.
- Partner with operations groups in delivering IT services to the firm.
- Highly knowledgeable in workstation hardware and software.
- Knowledge of systems administration including Active Directory, Exchange, Print Servers, VTC system, Cell Phone administration including BlackBerry and Android based phones.
- Maintaining internal documents for build procedures to provide uniform, compliant systems for production implementation.
- All other duties as assigned
- Experience and successful delivery of helpdesk support
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to work continuously with operational departments to understand unstated business requirements.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Experience in problem solving and troubleshooting issues.
- User administration in an Active Directory environment.
- Highly competent with desktop support for Microsoft XP, Seven, and Office 2010.
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve operational and technical processes.
- Strong ability to successfully manage concurrent deliverables on time and with quality within fast-paced environment and under deadlines.
- High degree of professionalism while addressing and resolving end-user issues.
- Strong history of providing follow-up to customer base in timely manner and with high quality.
- Excellent oral and written communications are required.
- Detail-oriented, organized and focused with ability to prioritize workload.
- Expected to be a self-starter who can operate well under a variety of different situations and types of projects, ranging from a team of one to a team of many.
NaviNet is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of proscribed category as protected by local, state and federal regulations. This applies to hiring, tenure of employment, and all terms and conditions of employment.
NaviNet - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard