We have an immediate opening for a Desktop Support Analyst position. This is a new position in the Corporate IT department. The top requirements for the individual that will land this position are:
(1) Previous experience providing desktop support in a similar computing environment;
(2) Experience with Altiris , SCCM or similar managed software delivery environment; and
(3) A strong team player with good communication and customer service skills
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Must have experience working in WAN environment, providing end user support, Installation and repair of hardware and software.
- Superior customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 7 and XP)
- Advanced knowledge of data networking, LAN, and WAN concepts
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to prioritize issues and manage projects throughout their lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related degree
- Knowledge of systems security and account provisioning
- Desired certifications: MCITP, GIAC
- Engineering industry experience a plus
- Experience with the following:
Walter P. Moore and Associates is one of the most respected consulting engineering firms in the United States.
For 70 years the Walter P....