Organization: Technology Growth Platform- Services
Location: Sacramento, CA
People within Infrastructure Outsourcing are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO) is the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information systems, security systems, telecommunications networks), allowing companies to focus on their core business and competencies.
Our IO resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all area
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Manage the local Desk side/Desktop Management support team.
• Proactively understand client needs and act as a point of escalation for delivery related problems.
• Take initiatives to enhance delivery to clients and look for scope for continuous improvement.
• Build and maintain a strong knowledge of all toolsets, processes and technologies.
• Interface with clients to understand their systems needs and troubleshoot issues.
• Coordinate work and issue resolution with clients, vendors and other teams such as development, support, network, and data center organizations.
• Develop and maintain documentation of client deliverables.
• Drive user satisfaction with all IT related services as they are delivered.
• Design and deliver programs, processes and procedures resulting in continuous improvement.
• Maintain and apply current knowledge of technology, keep abreast of new and emerging technologies and determine if/how they can be used to add value to the business.
• Drive clear, fast, open and accurate communication up, down and across the organization.
• Create opportunities for cross-organizational synergies and remove organizational barriers to teamwork and cooperation.
• Communicate the "big picture" to enable others to align plans/priorities with the long-term needs of the company.
• Responsible for recruitment, development, motivation, and retention of assigned staff.
• Support Accenture clients on all functions mentioned above with highest degree of accuracy.
The role will provide management of the local Desk side/Desktop Management team and services. The key responsibilities being to oversee the strategic delivery of the services. Work as a point of escalation for the team supporting above mentioned services. Interact directly with client personnel.
The role will also work directly with the Contract Service Delivery Manager to support additional services (i.e. - Service Desk, Data Center, Networking, Security and Database Management). Experience supporting the above services is desired.
Minimum 8 years experience with management of local Desktop/Desk side Management team
Minimum 8 years experience working directly with external clients
• Microsoft Exchange
• BMC Remedy
• Computer/Peripheral Hardware
• Internet Technologies
• Data Center Services management
• Data Network Services management
• Voice Network Services management
• Mobile Devices (Blackberry, Android, iPhone)
• Status and metrics reporting
• Microsoft operating systems configuration/troubleshooting
• PC imaging/deployment tools (Ghost, Drive Image)
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Ability to develop strategic service improvement plans to improve service delivery.
• Lead a team to drive project execution with on time/on budget delivery with a high level of quality
• Provide leadership to the team, and establishing client trust.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Hands-on experience managing a customer facing, mission critical operation that is directly driven by customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated understanding of various Collaboration tools, technologies and associated services.
• Significant experience with all aspects of technology life cycle including planning, acquisition, introduction, operations and retirement.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate, negotiate, and achieve consensus.
• Strong problem resolution skills and a "can do" approach to getting the job done.
• Self-starter that demonstrates initiative and ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Promotes an organizational climate that energizes, motivates and facilitates teamwork, and encourages responsible risk taking.
• Able to quickly learn a broad array of desktop technologies and apply knowledge to real-world problems.
• Ability to work effectively under aggressive timelines and high pressure situations.
• Proven ability to identify and remove project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team.
• Ability to grow and mentor new and existing staff members to be productive technology leaders.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, effective interpersonal skills, and strong formal presentation abilities.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 16 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...