Information International Associates, Inc., (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management firm in Oak Ridge, TN, is now accepting applications for a potential full time position working Oak Ridge, TN.
Experience & Education:
- Associates degree or equivalent. 5 to 8 years of experience maintaining information technology systems and resources and the software products installed on these systems.
- Supporting recent versions of MS Windows OS (desktop), Mac OS X, Red Hat Linux; MS IE version 6.x or higher; Adobe Acrobat Reader; McAfee VirusScan and ePolice Orchestrator; recent versions of MS Office Pro.
- Experience with help desk activities such as: supporting applications in person, via the phone or via email.
- Provide database support server administration and computer technician support.
- Utilize support tracking systems such as Request Tracker and Service Now, and process requests via fax or email into tracking systems in less than 2 hours.
- Experience managing passwords and other users credentials, utilizing computer account management systems.
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance from the Department of Energy, which requires US Citizenship.
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.