Req ID#: 7142BR
Department: Information Technology
Company Name: Deluxe Corporation
Work Location: Shoreview - DHQ
Position Location: Shoreview, MN
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded company. How strong are we? From locations across the United States, Canada and Ireland, we serve nearly 4,000,000 small businesses, more than 6,400 financial services companies, and 9,000,000 individual consumers.
As we move forward to our new future, we're launching new products, offering new services, and creating new ways to help small businesses and financial institutions succeed. We provide an environment that is dynamic, not bureaucratic and a structure that is rewarding, not routine, now we need you to provide the passion and expertise!
At Deluxe, your ideas are applauded. Your commitment, valued. Your efforts, recognized. Put simply, Deluxe is the place for you to actively build your future.
The primary purpose of this job is to provide technology support to the call center environment.
- Supports standard desktop hardware and software including technology support of call center systems.
- Installs, moves, adds, and/or changes hardware and software.
- Provides consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems.
- Provides Tier 2 technical support / guidance and works with the necessary teams or vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues.
- Responsible for documenting and managing incidents in accordance with Deluxe incident management processes and procedures.
- Provides on-site training to users on an infrequent basis.
- Participates in the testing and evaluation of new hardware and/or software.
- Participates in and/or manages small to medium size projects including the development of project proposals.
- Available 24/7 with on-call responsibilities.
- Available to travel as needed (up to 20%).
- Must have great communication skills and be able to engage with all levels of the organization.
Able to travel to assist other sites with projects and/or issues
- Provides technology support and solutions to end users.
- Troubleshoots and resolves Tier 1 and 2 incidents.
- Documents and manages incidents according to incident management processes and procedures.
- Monitors and facilitates incident resolution for core business applications.
- Participates in and/or manages small to medium size projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years of IT experience closely working with the business providing excellent end user support
- Strong capabilities in gathering, analyzing and defining efficient processes
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and new technologies
- Ability to capture a customer's business, operational and technology goals and requirements
- Strong understanding of project, software development, and systems management methodologies
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical partners (end-users)
** Please visit our Facebook and Blog to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture.
- Experience in applying Lean concepts and methodologies
Pre-Employment Screening Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Deluxe - 2 years ago
Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization that favors...