Altisource™ is a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business. Leading through innovation, Altisource has earned the distinction of becoming one of the fastest growing companies listed on NASDAQ. And we’re just getting started.
Altisource is aggressively investing in state of the art software and infrastructure management technologies that have the ability to significantly transform the industries in which we operate. Our technology vision has attracted “A” Players from successful companies including ABN AMRO, Capital One, JBoss, Microsoft, Red Hat, IHG, CNN and Turner Broadcasting.
The 200 person Technology Infrastructure and Compliance (TIC) organization provides technology services to internal and external clients collectively employing over 11,000 people over 16 locations worldwide.
The business is growing rapidly and we have a need 3 Desktop Support Specialist in our Atlanta, GA office.
Key Result Areas:
- Responsible to deliver outstanding service to both internal and external customers
- First point of contact to Support desktop systems and applications used by Executive/Leadership team
- Anticipate hardware and software needs for planning and budgeting
- Ability to create software distribution packages
- Write scripts to automate processes as necessary
- To work as part of a team by providing guidance and backup to the L1 and L2 support personnel and assisting others in an efficient, professional manner
- Create Standard Operating Procedures for existing and new systems and functions
- Recommend proactive measures to reduce overall impact or potential impact of future incidents
- 5+ years of experience in Desktop administration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Preferred)
- Professional certifications related to networking, support, TOGAF, or ITIL (Preferred)
- Very Strong troubleshooting, analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues, desktops, printers, LAN equipment
- Advanced knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Experience with software and patch distribution
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn new technologies in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
Altisource™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Altisource - 9 months ago
Financial firms needing outsourced services can now turn to Altisource. The company, spun off from Ocwen Financial in 2009, primarily...