Barracuda Networks seeks exceptional people to join our Desktop Support team. We look for people who enjoy the challenges of working on the cutting edge of technology in the security appliance market. We look for people who are passionate about excellence and dedicated to the needs of customers. We look for people who can offer a high level of commitment to help ensure 100% customer satisfaction with our products and services.
- Process new hire on-boarding by creating email accounts, giving accesses to groups and systems as allocated by manager
- Processing employee terminations by closing down machines and accesses.
- Participating in IT on-call rotation by being available 24/7 for employee issues after close of business each day and on weekends
- Providing computer support services both for software and hardware for an organization's employees
- Physical setting up of computers and software system installation for various computer applications and programs
- Networking and connecting computers within the same organization to enhance communication
- Troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of servers
- Responsible for ordering or buying of computer systems that are required or alternatively, working in close liaison with the purchasing and supplies department
- Maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems if they arise
- 5+ years previous experience in the IT field
For immediate consideration please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please place "Desktop Support- 12-188" in the subject line
Barracuda Networks hunts down network threats. The company provides firewalls that combine computer network hardware and software to protect...