PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
KnowledgeCentrix, a premiere managed services company in Orange County, is currently seeking a Desktop Support Specialist to be the 1st line of support for KnowledgeCentrix customers in a Microsoft Infrastructure environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to navigate customers through desktop, application and network issues while creating support tickets within the KnowledgeCentrix Support Portal.LEVEL OF EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE OR SKILL SET:
Bachelors’ Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
1+ years of experience providing desktop support in a Microsoft Windows environment
MCSE/MCITP certification preferred
Ability to work weekends and/or off hours as necessary to meet Company's needs
Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
Answer the help desk telephone line and respond to customer inquiries per documented processes; when working with managed services clients ensure that processes for creating, resolving and closing cases are followed. Ensure that client is satisfied with the support provided and reported issue is resolved to their satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot all issues with workstations, applications, peripherals, phones and network administration. Escalate calls when necessary.
- Work together with team members to resolve customer issues and share best practices solutions
- Manage procurement of client equipment
- Oversee projects relative to client support
- Monitor management of customer backups
- Work face to face with customers at client sites
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Ensure the satisfaction and continued patronage of KnowledgeCentrix clients by completing assigned work on time and according to KnowledgeCentrix proven practices.
- Maintain a constant level of professionalism in the face of clients and with fellow KnowledgeCentrix staff members, all written and verbal communications will be developed and delivered based on the audiences technical capabilities and to convey a concise message to communication recipient.
- Must be willing to work towards “next step” in career path by taking classes towards MCITP certification and/or other possible areas of focus.
- Must be willing to work as a team member with other KnowledgeCentrix staff to deliver customer solutions.
- Complete all paperwork and documentation associated with services delivery including but not limited to project documentation, time sheets, client contact reports, expense reports on a weekly basis or as directed by management.
KnowledgeCentrix offers a competitive compensation and a superb benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability and 401(k). Learn more about KnowledgeCentrix’s benefits.
Thank you for your interest in KnowledgeCentrix, we look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 10 months ago
KnowledgeCentrix is a full-service information systems consulting firm. We specialize in providing IT services to small and medium-sized...