- Providing an exceptional level of support for Windows 7, Office 2010 and other applications.
- Provide one to one and team based application education sessions
- Perform user onboarding
- Desktop support including procuring equipment, imaging, asset management and software license tracking.
- Active Directory and Exchange (Office 365) account creation. Distribution list and security group management.
- Create and maintain our IT portal, including instructional aids and an FAQ
- Contacting vendors for support or warranty
- Introducing new tools and ideas to make us more successful. We encourage out of the box thinking!
- Managing printers, queues, and supplies
- Taking ownership of audio/video projects for conference rooms and special events
- Assist in ongoing projects as needed
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, out of the box thinking
- Extensive Windows 7, Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Active Directory and TCP/IP
- Can-do attitude and extremely detail oriented
Practice Fusion - 2 years ago