This is a premium contract opportunity for low level Desktop Support Technician. Must be willing to learn, a team player, well-spoken and presentable. Contact us to find out why CompuCom IT Workforce Solutions is the employer of choice for contractors!
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- Entry level- 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area and an Associate's degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
CompuCom - 16 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...