Located in Oak Ridge, TN. This position provides both HelpDesk and Helpline services. Technician will provide courteous, professional and knowledgeable response to phone, email, and fax requests for support within identified time constraints and quality requirements. Staff must have customer service skills and a working knowledge of computer concepts and terminology in the customer environment. HelpDesk support is provided on an as-needed basis for selected Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications as well as internally developed software. Support can be provided via phone, email, or office visits. Helpline services support assists with providing a single point of accountability for management and tracking of computing requests initiated through the customer support number and the automatic call distribution system. The desktop hardware environment is predominately Windows, with some UNIX, Linux and Mac.
- On-site support for selected applications; and ad hoc miscellaneous IT support such as phone support, office visits, database support server administration, computing technician support
- Recording and tracking of service requests and trouble tickets
- Support for non-phone based requests such as e-mail and fax; and processing e-mail and fax requests into the tracking system within 2 working hours
- Routing of requests to specialized helpdesk and service providers for priority requests
- Utilization of the helpdesk management system (ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Full service support for the Computer Helpline from 7:30a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays
- Rotational on-call support of the Helpline service, for receiving requests off-hours, 7 x 24, for requests that cannot wait to be processed during the next business day
- Management, distribution and administration of computing user ID (UID), password, and computing resource authorizations. It also includes customer support and guidance as related to:
- Complying with policies and processes regarding the management of UIDs and passwords;
- Delivery of computer password support to desktop users and computer resource authorizations;
- Support for Unclassified Computer Account Management System (UCAMS), which is the tool used by Computer Access Authorization (CAA) staff to manage these functions. This support includes administrative and procedural support for UCAMS division coordinators and approvers, as well as performance of division coordinator role for divisions not having a coordinator assigned.
- Knowledge of the supported desktop software:
- Current minus one version of Windows (desktop), Mac OS X, RedHat Linux
- Current minus one version of Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- McAfee VirusScan and ePO
- Current minus one version of MS Office Pro (includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and
- MS Exchange/Outlook)
- Associates degrees with at least 5 years of experience maintaining information technology systems, resources, and the software products installed on these systems.
To apply, please access our website, www.iiaweb.com and click on “Careers”
IIa is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Information International Associates, Inc. - 8 months ago