Metters Inc., is a leading veteran-owned government consulting organization that provides industry expertise and innovative technology to support our client's mission and goals. Our environment is both challenging and supportive. We give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Metters is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to work out of our San Jose, CA office.
The responsibilities include but limited to:
- · Ability to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Operating Systems up to Windows 7
· Ability to support and troubleshoot Apple Operating Systems up to OS X 10.8
· Ability to support Microsoft Office applications; including but not limited to Microsoft Office 2010 and Office for Mac 2011
· Familiarity with Linux/UNIX Operating Systems
· Familiarity with command line inputs; including but not limited to Terminal and Command Prompt
· Familiarity with Enterprise Software; including but not limited to Microsoft Exchange and Enterprise Backup Solutions
· Basic Hardware troubleshooting skills; including but not limited to Laptops, Desktops, Printers, and Accessories
· Basic Mobile Hardware setup and troubleshooting skills; including but not limited to Apple iOS and Blackberry OS
- Requirement to move and carry hardware upwards of 50 lbs weight
- Apple certifications desired
- Must have some Mac Support experience
We are looking to fill this position immediately.
Metters, Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Metters Incorporated - 14 months ago