- Supports, installs, and maintains personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related peripherals.
- Supports users with telephone and collaboration equipment and related software
- Addresses and resolves hardware, software and customer issues.
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues and escalate to appropriate resources within or outside the company
- Manages tasks and projects from multiple streams (in-person, email or request queue)
- Can prioritize tasks, set proper expectations with users and routinely provide status updates to management
- Engages users to determine their potential future business requirements.
Microsoft Exchange, Office and Outlook
Local and Wide-Area Networks
Mobile enterprise integration: Blackberry, IOS, Android
Experience with technologies supporting: Conference calling, desktop sharing, unified communications, VoIP and video conferencing
Must have experience working as the principal IT support resource for senior-level management
Willing to work with a distributed team across geographic areas and time zones
Must be willing to work independently yet within the support standards established by the department
Have experience working with request management technology and have the ability to prioritize tasks and projects and communicate to management when guidance is needed.
1-3 Years experience in supporting office IT technologies