Desktop Support Team Lead will be responsible for monitoring Desktop and Infrastructure support queues and assigning tickets to appropriate personnel, while handling critical issues where necessary. Duties will also include handling of complex issues over the phone, resolving issues at the client's desk, and attending client meetings. Responsible for leading and supporting Desktop Support personnel.
Oversees the day-to-day, onsite activities of Desktop Support Analysts.
- Supervise daily activities of Desktop Support personnel and advise on priority projects by consulting with
- Monitor and assign tickets and urgency levels in the Desktop support and Infrastructure queues
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets related to technical difficulties with hardware, software and password resets
- Use remote access tools to transfer files to client pcs and troubleshoot problems
- Verify issue resolution with the customer and update the Service Desk ticketing system
- Work closely with infrastructure, database, and development personnel to resolve user issues
- Communicate plans for progression of issue resolution in a timely manner
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement
- Document fixes and contribute to the standardization of processes and procedures
- Manage Hardware image configuration for desktop, laptops, and servers.
- A+ certification (or other CompTIA certs)
- 2+ years Desktop and/or Infrastructure support Experience
- Lenovo laptop certifications strongly desired
- HP LaserJet and multi-function device certifications strongly desired
- Ability to install and configure complex software applications and to provide support for upgrades and enhancements
- Experience analyzing, managing, expediting and resolving issues with timely customer follow up
- Analytical, interpersonal, communication, organizational, numerical, and time management skills to meet position objectives
- Proven ability to multitask effectively while maintaining high quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment
- Ability to effectively direct the work of others
- Must display patience and understanding when dealing with difficult customers (both internal and external) and must be able to resolve difficult interactions effectively
- Must possess a commitment to providing exceptional customer service
CompuCom - 9 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...