For this position, with a world-renowned computer manufacturing company, you will be working in the asset center, providing computer / parts delivery and pick up, often using a company vehicle. Other duties include providing very basic system support (hooking / unhooking machines), system inspections and wipe downs, inventory, and ticket tracking. We look for people that are highly motivated and that will be a dedicated member of the team.
- Create RFM (repair for maintenance) tickets
- Wipe / Test / Clean / Inspect systems
- Weekly spot checks of inventory
- Update system status in Asset Center
- Daily trips to for deliveries
- Other deliveries / pickups as needed
- 6+ months related work experience or equivalent technical training
- Proficiency with Windows (basic navigation, running applications)
- Ability to work with MS Office applications required (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic understanding of computers and PC hardware components
- Experience with E2E or other ticketing systems a plus
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and the ability to pass drug screen / background check
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- 8am - 5pm shift Monday- Friday
- Must be able to pass 10 year criminal background check and drug screen
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required
- Required to wear steel toed boots (one time reimbursement if you need to buy a pair before starting)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
CompuCom - 2 years ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...