About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain (NYSE: IRM) is the industry leader in information protection and storage services. Since going public in 1996, Iron Mountain has grown from $139M in revenues to a Fortune 1000 company with over $3B in revenues. Forbes magazine has recognized Iron Mountain as one of the "Top 400 Best Big Companies" and FORTUNE Magazine has consistently ranked the Company as one of “America's Most Admired Companies” for diversified outsourcing. In early 2009, Iron Mountain was added to the prestigious S&P 500 Index.
We are currently recruiting for a Destruction / Warehouse Supervisor
The Plant Supervisor has the overall responsibility of supervising a shift and directing the destruction of various types of records. The Supervisor schedules, organizes, monitors the production volumes per shift and identifies any safety and security issues that require attention. This position is also responsible for filling in for the Production Manager in their absence.
This will be a second shift position with some flexibility.
· Provide direct supervision to the shredding staff ensuring shift goals are attained through communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, allocating resources and enforcing policy and procedures.
· Maintains staff by recruiting, training, and developing growth opportunities for employees.
· Provide timely feedback of information through compiling, tracking, and analyzing shift production records.
· Ensure operation of equipment by performing repairs; evaluating new equipment; enhancing the capability of current equipment.
· Maintain a safe and clean environment with continual compliance to OSHA standards.
· Interface with transportation and/or dispatch manager on a daily basis and communicate concerns regarding service quality and customer satisfaction.
· Load and unload vehicles, as required, through the use of various Power Industrial Trucks (Bobcat, forklift, picker)
· Verify accuracy of inbound deliveries and outbound pickups through careful monitoring of record keeping systems.
· Maintain strict security of the vehicles, facility and its’ contents.
· Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· College Diploma is required.
· Working knowledge of information destruction industry would be a plus.
· Prefer at least two years of previous supervisory or lead experience.
· Forklift certification is preferred.
· Strong mechanical and machine maintenance skills.
· Strong organizational and verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to communicate with diverse staff.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check.
*Successful applicant must be mechanically inclined and have the ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment*.
Iron Mountain provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...