Lanier Parking Solutions has an immediate need for a high energy, organizedManager for our Houston, TX operation. This is an excellent position for the right person who shares Laniers core values of teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism, and service excellence. Extensive training and support will be provided to help you grow in your career.
Initiative and enthusiasm are key attributes that we are looking for in a Manager as you will be the one in chargeof leading, training, developing andmotivating your team members to succeed as well as running the operation. Lanier promotes entirely from within, giving this position high growth potential.
To become an integral part of the Lanier team you will need:
- A clean background check.
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for customer service and theability to motivate your team to high performance.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A good working knowledge of computer software, especially MS Office.
- Hospitality experience is definitely a plus however not required.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.
If you are an exceptional leader looking for a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that Lanier does not accept paper applications. Click the link below to complete the online application.
Click to apply: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE1867
An Equal Opportunity Employer