Lanier Parking has an immediate need for a detail oriented Office Assistant for our Detroit, MI operation. As a Lanier Office Assistant you will be in contact with customers as well as work in close collaboration with the office staff. Excellent customer service and computer skills are required.
Responsibilities could include general bookkeeping duties (billing generation, invoice distribution, accounts receivable, accounts payable, receiving and depositing of funds, etc.), reporting duties (assist with preparation of reports, assure accuracy in reports, act as liaison between corporate admin staff to ensure accurate submission of reports, etc.), office management duties (incoming & outgoing correspondence such as email or voicemails, filing, etc.), as well as client and customer relations.
To join the Lanier team as an Office Assistant, you will need:
- General bookkeeping skills, including basic knowledge of general Accounting principles and practices.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent "customer service" demeanor.
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
- Flexible availability, as scheduling on evenings, weekends, and/or holidays may be required from time to time.
- Clean background check.
If you are an exceptional person looking for a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your application! Please note that Lanier only accepts applications online. Only applicants that have completed the online application in its entirety will be considered. Click the link below to get started.
Click to apply: https://www.fastrecruiting.net/View_JobApplication.aspx?jobcode=IVRCODE2164
An Equal Opportunity Employer