The tasks performed by the Detail Technician (DT) carry great importance with regard to the perception of the overall quality of the repair. Because the detailing job is our final "Release Authorization" on the repairs we’ve conducted, it is important that the detail person be meticulous and thorough in performing the final preparation of the vehicle prior to delivery. Detailing is a direct reflection of the rest of the work we do.
1. Vacuum and clean the interior of each vehicle, including cleaning the windows
2. Wash and wax the exterior of each vehicle
3. Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
4. Work independently and with others with a minimum of supervision
5. Attempt to buff out any light scratches that are in non-repair areas
6. Organize and maintain the inventory of detailing products
7. Perform miscellaneous tasks as requested
Previous autobody experience is not mandatory but is preferred. Some type of automotive experience is preferred. The ability to read and follow instructions precisely and to work independently as well as with others in an organized manner is essential.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact email@example.com
Gerber Collision & Glass - 19 months ago
Twisted metal is music to the ears at True2Form Collision Repair Centers. The company specializes in bodywork and paint jobs on cars...