About Camping World
Camping World is the world’s largest retailer of recreational vehicles and provides outdoor enthusiasts over 8,000 RV parts and accessories, service and collision centers along with other products and services to enhance the RV and outdoor lifestyle. Today the company serves RV enthusiasts with over 75 RV lifestyle retail locations engaging in the retail sale, finance, service and rental of recreational vehicles, with over $270 million of new and used recreational vehicle inventory representing more than 13 RV manufacturers and 150 brand names.
In addition, Camping World also provides expanded products and services to enhance and protect the RV lifestyle. This includes: the President's Club customer loyalty program; in-store Performance Centers like the Tow Center of America, campground reservations, Banking and Insurance, RV tours, Service and Collision centers, Detail and Refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA, Highways Magazine. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
- Clean RVs inside and outside
- Prep for customer purchase and showroom floor
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- May cross train to perform other duties (driving forklifts, etc)
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned by manager
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace
- Experience with auto or RV detailing or car detailing a plus
- Housekeeping experience or equivalent work experience preferred
- High school education or equivalent
- Attention to detail a must
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Able to work independently and as a team member
Keyword: detailing, detailer, housekeeping, buffing, car detailer, house cleaning, RV detailer
From: Camping World
Camping World Inc. is America's largest recreational vehicle (RV), outdoor accessory and service retailer. Good Sam is the world’s...