Industrial Contractors, Inc. is a Bismarck, North Dakota headquartered industrial maintenance and construction company specializing in the coal-fired power generation industry with regional operations, including Casper and Gillette, Wyoming. We offer a history of proven success in boiler maintenance, air quality control installation, power piping, electrical, industrial machinery overhaul and many other exciting projects. We are currently soliciting applicant for our Bismarck, ND based office.
- Four-year college degree in health and safety or equivalent years field construction safety experience (preference for BCSP certification)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive understanding of OSHA regulations
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and prioritize projects to meet
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment as well as individually
- Ability to work primarily in a field environment, to include physical activities such as lifting, bending, climbing and confined space entry
- Valid driver license and a good driving record
- Willingness to travel (including overnight) and be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Train and monitor construction crews working on project sites, address safety concerns, and enforce company safety policies
- Conduct new employee safety orientations for all newly hired employees
- Ensure compliance with OSHA requirements
- Interface with customer managers and ensure compliance safety policy
- Conduct frequent field safety audits and inspections
- Prepare weekly safety meeting topics for use by construction crews on site
- Assist in accident prevention, reporting and investigations
- Assist in the development of new safety programs
- Conduct safety training for site managers and supervisors at bi-monthly meetings
- Coordinate drug and alcohol screenings on project sites
- Attends industry events and represents Industrial Contractors, Inc. to the industry in a professional capacity
- Builds and maintains relationships with Industrial Contractors, Inc. clients and stakeholders
- Keeps current with latest applicable technology and techniques
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401K, ESOP.
APi Group, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job