- Assist with directing the management team in Facility operations and communicating with both management and hourly Associates about Facility operations, merchandising, and Company direction.
- Assists in driving sales in the Facility
- Assists in driving the financial performance of the Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports Associates and managers in serving as good members of the community, including establishing and maintaining relationships with key individuals or groups in the community as the representative for the Company, presenting the Company's perspective to various external organizations following the Company's media guidelines, and championing Company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts to Associates, Customers, and the local community in order to emphasize the Facility as part of the community.
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates and managers on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for management and hourly Associates in the Facility
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 years experience supervising 20 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
- 2 years general management experience to include financial accountability
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 4 or more years experience supervising 50 or more associates/employees to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
- 4 or more years general management experience to include financial accountability
Dev Co-Mgr - WM
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...