Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies — including our flagship sales and CRM applications — help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good oral and written skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver fast, secure and reliable code. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team’s portfolio. This position is in San Francisco.
- 1-2 years of experience programming with Java and/or Force.com
- 1-2 years with Java Server Pages (JSP) or Visualforce
- 1 year experience with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- 1 year experience with HTML
- Solid understanding of MVC concepts
- Solid understanding of data modeling and an understanding of various user based security models
- Demonstrable knowledge of relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent experience (Master's preferred)
Would you like to apply to this job?
- Force.com certifications
- Demonstrable knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience developing with Salesforce.com's Visualforce & Apex Code
- Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform & API’s
- Enterprise system integration background w/ Web Services
- Understanding of Web 2.0 techniques and standards
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Develop automated tests in Java. Utilize automation tools such as Selenium, HTTPUnit, JUnit
Apply for the Dev Engineer, AMTS position
Rypple - 17 months ago