At OkCupid Labs, we°re building new products that connect people in love, life, work, and beyond. We assemble as small product teams that work fast, have fun, and ship often. |
We°re looking for an awesome Cloud Ops Engineer to join our team. In this role, you°ll work across multiple product teams to support platforms, infrastructure, and operations of varying levels of scale and complexity, from sites with millions of users to brand new platforms manipulating large amounts of data.
We°re looking for:
Bonus points for:
- Deep experience managing production environments on Amazon and Heroku;
- Fluency in *nix and scripting languages to get shit done and automate repetitious tasks;
- Experience working and scaling a variety of database systems, both SQL and NoSQL flavors;
- Familiarity with some or all of the following: Zookeeper, RDS, Monit, RabbitMQ (AMQP), Resque (Redis), Nagios, Nginx, HBase (Hadoop), Solr, Unicorn, Ruby on Rails;
- Flexibility in thought and process; and
- A sense of humor.
Working here, you°ll enjoy:
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices;
- Obsession around uptime and/or security; or
- B.S. Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
- Competitive salary and full benefits w/insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k;
- A serious equity stake in every business the labs creates;
- Flexible hours, unlimited personal days, and a results-only environment;
- Machine, gear, and environment of your choice (most people have macs and thunderbolt displays);
- Free drinks, snacks, and regularly catered breakfast
" lunch; and An accessible office in SoMa full of amazing people. Want to join us? Send us your resume and some samples of your work (github or other repo). Learn more: OkCupidLabs.com and @okcupidlabs
OKCupid Labs - 2 years ago