, we’re building new products that connect people in love, life, work, and beyond. We assemble as small product teams that work fast, have fun, and ship often.
We’re looking for talented Dev Ops Engineers to join us. In this role, you’ll work across multiple product teams to support platforms, infrastructure, and operations of varying levels of scale and complexity, from sites with millions of users to brand new platforms manipulating large amounts of data.
You’ll be part of a small team comprised of engineering, product, and creative peers, and your team will drive the operational and strategic decisions needed to move forward. Although our teams tend to practice agile, TDD, CI/CD, and some pair programming, each team is different and adapts their process and style to the problems at hand. Our teams use the best tools and frameworks for the problems they
We’re looking for:
Bonus points for:
- Deep experience managing production environments on Amazon and Heroku;
- Fluency in *nix and scripting languages to get shit done and automate repetitious tasks;
- Experience working and scaling a variety of database systems, both SQL and NoSQL flavors;
- Familiarity with some or all of the following: Zookeeper, RDS, Monit, RabbitMQ (AMQP), Resque (Redis), Nagios, Nginx, HBase (Hadoop), Solr, Unicorn, Ruby on Rails;
- Flexibility in thought and process; and
- A sense of humor.
Working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices;
- Obsession around uptime and/or security; or
- B.S. Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
Want to join us?
Send us your resume and some samples of your work (github or other repo):
- Competitive Salary
- Equity in every business the labs build.
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k.
- Flexible hours and unlimited personal days.
- Machine and gear of your choice.
- Free drinks, snacks, and regular catered lunch.
- Offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles full of amazing people.
- her jobs
How to apply
github：jobs - 11 months ago