KIXEYE is looking for Senior Ops and Development Engineers with a passion for DevOps culture, tools, and methodologies. We are rapidly growing and scaling our infrastructure and technologies to handle a massive player base. We are centrally located in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District and we prefer candidates who are able to be in the office for the intense and complex interactions with our diverse teams.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- KIXEYE runs top tier games as a service so you will definitely be making awesome video games happen.
- Work with cutting edge technologies and make our games better through your contributions to scalable architecture solutions.
- Collaborate with other incredibly smart engineers who share your passions for technology
- Do DevOps the right way.
- Strong coding methodologies and best practices
- Senior level Linux expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to mentor and teach others on operations standards
- Prior operations experience
- Build/Test/Release cycle experience
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, JuJu, CFEngine)
- Ability to work to project milestones and production deadlines
- A strong TCP/IP networking background
- Ability to resolve or escalate problems without pissing people off
- Availability for on-call support, although the preferred candidate will be able to define and create a work environment where they won't be called at 3AM
- 5+ years of experience
- A fantastic attitude and mental flexibility
- A singular passion for doing outstanding work
- Experience with common development tools and practices, including PHP PHP/Java based environments and SCMs including GIt and Perforce
- MySQL, NoSQL, InnoDB, and Mongo experience
- Queuing and messaging tools familiarity
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, readable, portable, reliable, and optimized tools code
- The mental agility to cope with rapidly changing ridiculously complicated, high-performing environments supporting massive loads effortlessly
KIXEYE - 22 months ago
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...