About SailPoint :
SailPoint is empowering some of the world’s largest organizations to mitigate risk, reduce IT costs and demonstrate compliance efforts – all while meeting the highest standards of corporate governance. SailPoint IdentityIQ is a business-oriented identity governance solution that delivers risk-aware compliance management, integrated user lifecycle management, adaptive role management, access request management and identity intelligence. We were awarded one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2012.
Who We Want :
The DevOps Engineer will report to the Cloud BU Engineering Manager and will be a key player on the DevOps team. He/she will proactively work with engineering, product management, IT, and other functional departments to implement and operate a Fortune 1000 customer-facing SaaS infrastructure globally. The DevOps Engineer will support multiple software products and teams that are delivered by SailPoint as cloud services. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job; thrives on problem-solving; and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
Background & Experience :
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and performant SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with engineering, product management, support, and other departments.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO, SOX, SSAE 16, etc.
- 4+ years experience in 24x7 production operations, supporting highly-available datacenter environment for a SAAS or cloud service provider.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments such as Amazon AWS a plus.
- Release automation, system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience using scripting languages, configuration management tools (e.g., Chef) and command execution frameworks.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to set and enforce process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline.