Smarsh® provides hosted solutions for archiving electronic communications, including email, instant messaging, websites, and public social networking platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Chatter and Yammer. Smarsh helps over 20,000 organizations manage and enforce flexible, secure and cost-effective compliance and records retention strategies.
From day one, Smarsh was built on a set of core values that have motivated and sustained us – People First, Inspire Confidence, and Embrace the Impossible. We ask that each of our employees – whether new or old- ingrain these values in our day-to-day decisions, call on them while serving our customers and our peers and apply them when creating the best possible products we can imagine.
Together—as one team—we listen, collaborate and believe that anything and everything is possible.
For more information, visit www.smarsh.com or follow us at www.twitter.com/SmarshInc .
The Smarsh DevOps team is seeking a DevOps/Release Engineer to work closely with the development team to ensure high availability for our applications. The DevOps team is responsible for production monitoring and support of our applications, as well as management of builds, deployment, and configuration. Finally, they have programing experience developing custom tools and applications to operationalize our internal processes.
We are looking for a Linux guru who can jump in and take the lead on release engineering for our Big Data platforms. This is an opportunity to set the direction on a new, mission critical product suite that will span hundreds of servers and petabytes of data.
- Experience with operational support of mission critical applications on both Linux and Windows
- Experience with build/deployment automation (SVN/Github, Jenkins, Puppet, etc
- Programming experience (SQL, scripting language – Python preferred )
- Experience working with relational databases (MS SQL and MySQL preferred)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Solr or Hadoop a bonus
- Experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies
Smarsh is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and sense of urgency for a high growth/fast paced environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Curious mind, wanting to learn new technologies
- The ability to think outside of the box to resolve issues and create solutions
Smarsh, Inc. - 7 months ago
Smarsh(R) offers innovative, secure and reliable email-archiving solutions for message compliance and records retention, legal e-discovery...