U.S. Citizenship is required.
This position is pending contract award.
- The core development team has specialized expertise in performing customization and development of Remedy ITSM and Automated Notification Reporting (ANR) software tools. However, this Program has many other necessary ancillary tools and custom developed automation tools that require a well-rounded, senior software developer.
- The ANR tool is comprised of many components to include: Visual basic (VB) 6.0, VB.NET 2.0, classic Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP.NET, and SQL.
- Support various custom developed web applications utilizing Microsoft SQL database
- Support on-call scheduling tool that is a custom developed web application that interfaces with PBX tools and utilizes a Microsoft SQL database
- Experience developing software the utilizes Microsoft Server SQL
- Experience developing software in the Microsoft Visual Studio environment
- Experience with Business Object 11, and Crystal Business Objects 2011
- Develops, runs tests, and maintains current computer programs that provide instructions computers must follow to perform their function.
- Develops, designs, and tests logical structure for solving problems by computers.
- Writes programs according to specifications, which may be provided by Software Engineers, Systems Analysts, or other computer scientists.
- Updates, repairs, modifies, and expands existing computer programs.
- Develops, plans and analyzes, designs products, and programs computer software that requires extensive research.
- Utilizes advance knowledge in the field of computer science or software engineering along with advanced knowledge of software development and methodologies.
- Must have experience in analyzing customer needs and developing overall concept and design objectives.
- Must be able to create software in a variety of programming and for a variety of IT software applications.
- Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs.
- Experience with: Microsoft Visual Studio, Business Objects 11, Crystal Business Objects 2011, ability to work with various customer developed web applications that interface with PBX tools
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...