Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of existing software applications. This will entail the review and understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and the I.T development life cycle. The D/A will also be required to perform code reviews. 50%
Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications. Any newly created or modified applications will require support time to correct software bugs. The developer will need to respond quickly to critical issues. 20%
Analysis (scope and requirements) and Design. At the D|
NetJets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- \A II position, the individual will also have involvement with requirements gathering, documenting requirements and design creation. 20%
- Interaction\communication with business users. The D\A II will be required to communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews and prototype presentations. 10%
Course of Study/Major: CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or similar, or equivalent experience.
Related Work Experience:
- Two to four years of experience in Java.
- Two years of experience in Oracle and ETL.
- Demonstrated strong logical and technical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts.
- Demonstrated strong judgment and decision-making ability.
- Passion and ability in providing excellent customer service.
- Experience interfacing with customers for gathering requirements.
- Experience planning and breaking down a task into sub-tasks and estimating effort to perform the work.
- Familiarity with software usability concepts.
- Experience facilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, including building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Software prototyping experience.
- Ability to support global operations
- Availability for on-call support of a 7x24x365 environment.
- Four or more years of experience in a software development role.
- Experience programming with Java.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Object-oriented development experience.
- Experience with additional software development technologies and methodologies.
- Knowledge of multi-tier system development.
- Knowledge of Web Services development using WebSphere or similar application server.
- Knowledge of additional software lifecycle phases including testing, deployment, maintenance and support.
- Familiarity with configuration management concepts and tools.
NetJets - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
A major global fractional aircraft ownership company, NetJets flies to 170 countries and operates more than 650 planes co-owned by its...