Be the voice of our developer community, on both the Crittercism team and in the broader community of mobile developers. You will be responsible for getting developers fired up about Crittercism, and equipping them to implement Crittercism in minutes.
- Generate content - tutorials, reference material, overview guides, sample code - whatever gets the word out & helps developers discover Crittercism and our SDK.
- Evangelize Crittercism products and technologies via interactions with the global developer community, including blogs, articles, discussion forums, code samples, newsletters and webinars.
- Create and publish thought-leading commentary and opinion, as well demo assets, video materials and web content.
- Evangelize, present and geek out with developer communities at hackathons, user nights, conferences, and meetups.
- Represent Crittercism and answer questions in online forums including StackOverflow.
- Gather and socialize feedback that will inform Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales decisions and improvements.
- Develop prototypes and demos showcasing the latest Crittercism tools and technologies.
- Work closely with internal product and engineering teams to comprehend and influence upcoming platform technologies, features and tools.
- Develop and execute on strategy around both competitive and complementary tools and technologies.
- Work with the support team to provide technical support and contribute to our support documentation forum/repository.
- You love the mobile industry and keep up with all of the new technical developments and trends
- You’re an outgoing nerd. You love meetups and elegant code alike.
- You are willing to pitch in on any random task and project. We are a team of doers, and everyone pitches in.
- Excellent writing skills. Our community is global and proactive online
- BA/BS degree.
- Strong experience programming in and a passion for one or more of the following languages: Python, Redis, MongoDB, iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8.
- Experience blogging, writing technical articles, and contributing to online forums like StackOverflow.
- You enjoy keeping up with trends and playing with new mobile development technologies.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 450 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
We make apps and understand the pain of reaching out to mobile customers.
We're based in the Bay Area. You can read full details on our...