When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Developer I to join our dynamic team in Jacksonville, Florida.
Essential responsibilities will include:
Develops, implements, maintains and tests software applications as they relate to company systems. Recommends solutions to processing problems. Identifies and captures business requirements as they relate to the integration process. Focuses on timely and cost effective methods for achieving deliverables. Makes recommendations of workable solutions to processing problems.
- Develops or maintains applications and reports.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of applications and reports.
- Designs applications and reports.
- Maintains developed code in revision code repository.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree
- Curriculum and/or experience aligning with required skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Working knowledge of .NET using C#
- Experience with ORM
- Experience with open source tools like log4net, NUnit, NHibernate, StructureMap, etc.
- Experience with version control such as SVN or Git
- IT related experience in the Health Insurance Industry
USAble Life - 6 months ago