Developer II performs medium complexity (i.e. application modules) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles. Bachelors Degree or equivalent. Professional certification desired. 2-4 years software development experience. Designs, maintains, administers, and trains others to administer performance support solutions that eliminate human error. Uses improvement, process documentation and instructional design, in conjunction with technical consulting skills to develop solutions. Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements. Creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Provides consultation to users in the area of automated systems. Leads cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
This position ensures business success through partnering with others and leveraging Open source Web development experience to produce rapidly adaptable on-line and mobile tools.
Successful solutions are adopted quickly, easy to use and effectively enable Performer tasks to reduce costs and improve business metrics.
Development experience utilizing Oracle databases
Mobile and enterprise Web development expertise with widget and template based tool approaches.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of related experience or six years related work experience post high school
- Two years project management experience
- Two years experience in metrics and workforce trending, and/or policy benchmarking
- SOLR, and crawl technologies and/or related search technology expertise preferred
- Integration experience with on-line solutions using standard Web services (WSDL, SOAP, etc.)
- Diverse technology experience in other prominent industry methodologies such as Cloud-based content models, Subscription services, Processes, Automation, Content and Knowledge base integration. Development experience utilizing Oracle databases Mobile and enterprise Web development expertise with widget and template based tool approaches.