Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided healthcare GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities. The Company’s leading brands include HCPro, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company.
In HCPro you will be part of a small team of talented developers where your work will make a huge difference almost immediately. We use the best tools, modern development practices and build automation. The primary responsibility will be to develop, enhance and maintain customer facing and internal web and windows based applications using C#.
- Expertise in C# .NET (3.5+ preferred)
- Experience developing consumer facing web sites
- Expert in relational databases (in particular SQL Server) and SQL
- Experience deploying and updating websites in a production environment
- Experience developing WCF services
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery, ASP.NET MVC 3.
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience in Test-Driven Development
- Experience working with open source frameworks
- Open to learning and adopting new technologies
BS in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience
At least 3+ years on-the-job development experience (or equivalent)
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.
HCPro.com - 20 months ago