What is an Odopod Developer?
Developers are able to independently research and complete development tasks assigned to them, sometimes on their own during smaller projects and supporting Senior Developers on larger efforts. Their code is clean, efficient, and stable.
Odopod's developers understand that code is an essential part of the design process. They contribute ideas to make the work truly special. They collaborate well with the rest of the team to realize the vision of the project and maintain the integrity of the design.
Developers are motivated to learn new languages and skills in order to expand their opportunties for unique projects. They participate in industry events and share what they learn back to the studio.
- Responsible for programming and asset production
- Research and share industry innovations and trends
- Participate in early stages of project design/brainstorming (including pitches and proposal responses)
- Work with Senior Developers to identify and address project status issues
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and a desire to innovate
- Comfortable working with a variety of code libraries and programming styles
- Appreciate great design and thrive in a creative environment
- Have experience working on small to medium‐sized teams
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines