Our client is looking for a Business Objects Developer/Administrator. The Business Objects Developer/Administrator will be responsible for configuration and management of all the components of Business Objects, as well as coordination of installations for upgrades, patches, and new functionality within Business Objects. The developer/administrator will also work with clients to collect requirements in order to develop reports and universes, will create ad-hoc queries, and will assist users with training and questions about Business Objects.
(No third parties, please)
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- 5 years of IT experience working on data solutions
- 3+ years experience supporting Business Objects XI R3.1 or 4.0 and previous versions
- 3+ years experience working with the Central Management Console, including the ability to administer, deploy, install and configure Business Objects
- 3+ years of Business Objects experience with Infoview, Crystal, Web Intelligence reports, and Xcelsius
- Experience with Epic is preferred
- Good SQL skills
- Good communication skills.
(No H1s, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
SQL;; BUSINESS OBJECTS;.
SMCI - 21 months ago
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...