SAP Consultant: Intermediate to be an expert in SAP XMII development (workbench), Java Script, XML, XSL, HTML, and SQL development.
(No third parties, please)
- At least 3 years of hands on development experience using XMII, preferably in Pharma environment
- Software developer is responsible for design, implement, unit tests, and design document for integrating manufacturing process data via SAP XMII (workbench).
- Developer is capable of making changes to the existing BLS, developing new reports using MII and work with BA’s and Tech Lead for requirements.
- Provide real-time, robust, scalable, virtual data integration, and data analysis and reporting from a variety of manufacturing processes and quality sources. It greatly improves the speed and efficiency of being able to generate real-time manufacturing data analysis and monitoring, and automate the GMP reports generation.
- 5 to 7 years of specific experience with design, implementation, troubleshooting and resolution of development projects.
- This is to support PDW (Plant Data warehouse) project deliverables for ARI, AML and ACO sites.
- Good communication skills.
(No H1s, please)
(Local candidates only, please)
Don't hesitate! Submit your resume today.
SMCI is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, age, national origin, sex, marital status, prior military service or mental or physical disability.
SMCI - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
For more than thirty years SMCI has been an IT staffing solutions leader in the regional markets we serve. Our staffing services include...