The developer position will be responsible for gathering information from existing systems, analyzing program and time requirements, designing new programs or enhancing existing programs for projects, developing test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs, conducting quality assurance activities, creating appropriate documentation for work assignments, along with on-going support of team systems.
• Provides on call support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support/IT Help Desk.
• Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
• Follows all required company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
• Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.
• Assists in conducting quality assurance activities.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Have experience in technology and logic processes which have been applied to a multiple function area, across multiple software and hardware environments.
• 2-4+ years of practical application development, support and maintenance.
• 2-4+ years of .NET (C#) web programming.
• Knowledge in the application of the following:
o ANSI SQL (Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata platform a plus)
o Microsoft Office Professional
o VBA Scripting
• Ability to work with business partners and managers to develop product requirements.
• Ability to demonstrate logical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently.
Saks Incorporated - 24 months ago
Saks Fifth Avenue is a member of the Saks Incorporated (NYSE:SKS) group and operates 62 stores, led by its landmark flagship on New York's...