How do you see your future?
If you thrive to work in a high-energy, fast paced and deadline driven environment while gathering and analyzing data for potential multi-family and mixed use real estate investments, then Alliance is the right place for you. The Development Associate will ensure the multi-family real estate and development industries are understood by gathering economic and demographic data in a particular market. Come join our team and make a difference!
As our Development Associate you will be expected to manage the financial feasibility and analyses of various development and land acquisition transactions.
The Key Responsibilities.
• Gather and analyze economic, demographic and real estate data in particular markets for potential investments
• Perform competitive analysis and projections of both new supply and existing assets
• Perform Due diligence tasks and A&E project teams
• Assist with preparation of package for potential investors including data, charts, maps and graphs
• Prepare financial models including cash flow pro-forma's and loan packages
• Understanding of the real estate and development industry
• Effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and to push need-to-know information upstream as warranted
• Accurate, detail oriented, dependable and punctual
• Willingness and patience to iteratively improve/refine work product
Alliance Residential found the ultimate ally to manage its property holdings -- itself. The company owns, manages, and redevelops apartment...