Reports to: Vice President of Development
Committee for Economic Development:
Since 1942, CEDs research and policy programs have addressed many of the nations most pressing economic and social issues, including the role of fiscal health in economic security. CED hosts the best network of enlightened business leaders inAmericaand offers senior executives a nonpartisan forum for exploring critical long-term issues and making an impact onU.S.policy decisions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare solicitations including letters, pledges, and invoices for mail distribution as part of the quarterly corporate and personal fundraising campaigns.
- Research potential donors and affinity networks of current CED Trustees pertaining to the general fundraising campaign and the Annual Dinner.
- Assist in all fundraising aspects of the Annual Dinner including: research potential Awardees, prepare and disseminate the invitations and solicitations for sponsorship, track RSVPs, manage the contact database, and provide support at the event.
- Support the new Trustee membership campaign and efforts to recruit CEOs as Trustees and Subcommittee members, and assist in outreach, setting meetings, follow-up, and other steps necessary to secure revenue through this new program.
- Maintain all department files relating to daily revenue, IRS Donor Acknowledgement (weekly thank yous), and campaign mail.
- Participate in short and long-term strategic planning for the organizations fundraising goals.
- Bachelors degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects within specified time-frames and multi-task various assignments.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of work experience (prior non-profit experience a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
CED provides a generous compensation / benefits package and a meaningful and fulfilling mission. For more information on CED programs and policies, please visit www.ced.org
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 years ago - save job