Development Database Administrator
Clearwater Analytics is a fast-growing and well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $650 billion in assets for more than 2,500 institutional investors, including companies such as Best Buy, Cisco, eBay, Facebook, Intuit, Oracle, Starbucks, and Yahoo!. Clearwater is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has an office in New York City.
The database administrator within Clearwater Analytics operates as a part of the system operations team. The systems operations team is responsible for managing applications that help solve real problems for our customers. Clearwater writes software that is used by some of the world's largest technology firms, fixed income asset managers, and custodian banks.
Desired experience and skills:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong database design skills
- Computer Science or Business Information Systems degree or relevant experience
- Solid SQL query writing skills
- Prior SQL Database administration experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Financial or accounting experience a plus