Development Group Leader - Richardson, TX
Every day over 20,000 Amdocs employees, serving customers in more than 60 countries, collaborate to help our customers realize their vision. We have a 30-year track record of ensuring service providers’ success by embracing their most complex, mission-critical challenges. 100% of Fortune’s Global 500 quad-play providers rely on Amdocs to help them run their businesses better.
Amdocs is a ‘can do’ company that leads the industry, is fully accountable and most importantly, always delivers. This is our DNA. Our success has been sparked and sustained by hiring exceptional people. If this sounds like you--- if you have the drive, focus and passion to succeed in a fast-paced, delivery-focused, global environment-- then Amdocs would like to talk with you. Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
Please Note: All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without employer sponsorship now or in the future.
Amdocs is seeking a Development Group Leader for the LightSpeed Project on the AT&T account. Job Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Have direct interaction with client - AT&T
- Lead a team of Onshore and Offshore employees to achieve to support Production as well as Pre-production tasks
- Solve issues found in production and testing
- Working closely with the customer providing support and guidance
- Support the BA team for Business Requirements and System Requirements
- Manage multiple AT&T releases in parallel (major release, ASR and Titan weekly releases)
- Co-ordinate with various stakeholders (Infra, DBA, Enabler Application teams, OMS teams, Testing, Business, AT&T IT, etc.) to design a solution
- Participate and lead high level design sessions with the customer
- Provide UAT support during the AT&T major releases
- Perform Group Lead responsibilities for the Enabler EPC Team including the following:
- Ensure overall team goals and objectives are met based on direction from management
- Ensure that team members meet or exceed all artifact deliverable SLA
- Mentor team members to build and strengthen team members knowledge of best practices
- Assist manager with setting of team members individual and team goals
- Candidate must have the experience and ability to supervise team members, manage multiple priorities and tasks and to give input and guidance to solution and design based on the client expectations
- 5+ years of experience in an IT environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Enabler and/or EPC applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to formulate solutions from requirements
- Knowledge of Communications and Broadband Industry
- Additional Amdocs Product knowledge of Enabler, OMS and Telegence are preferred
All Amdocs roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Enabler/EPC
- Ability to work & lead a team without close supervision
- Work with Oracle, Microsoft Office, Unix and Weblogic / Websphere
Amdocs helps bring telecom companies and their customers together. The company is a leading supplier of customer experience software and...