What You Need
What You Get
- A general familiarity with concepts like object-oriented programming, libraries, and APIs
- A moderate interest level in a web development language (PHP, Python, or Ruby)
What Our Projects Are Like
- To interact with developers at a market-leading tech company
- To gain experience with cutting-edge technology
- To work on interesting projects that provide useful and relevant capabilities
- To contribute to open-source software that will be used in a high-demand production environment
- To learn and use common development tools, such as source control and project management applications.
- A bundle which provides an HMAC-encrypted public/private key-based authentication system for the Symfony 2 framework.
- An ultra-light "framework" for operating cloud-aware applications on Amazon's EC2 virtual instance machines.
- A set of PHP classes to enable the use of a hierarchical, inheritance-based LDAP structure for authorization in a variety of projects.
- A Python library for automatically using EBS volumes on Amazon EC2 virtual cloud instances, based on instance metadata.
- A Ruby plugin to enable searching for terms within individual code repositories in Redmine, the Ruby-on-Rails-based project management system.
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of security solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship product, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware,...