Link Technologies is seeking to hire a
for a contract position with a fantastic client in Las Vegas, Nevada. Don't hesitate to apply!
EXPLANATION OF ROLE
As a Dev Lead you are responsible for coordinating and managing the execution of all Development related tasks for a project. This generally includes some of the following:
- Detailed Design
- Capacity Planning
- Code and Unit Test
- System and Integration Testing
Work with the Project Manager to define Roles & Responsibilities for the team members on the project
Work with the Project Manager to determine the correct tools to be used and for what purpose
Pick the appropriate methodology for the group / project
Issue / Risk Management
Project Planning and Estimates
This information must be used to create tasks and assignments in Clarity
- Based on the methodology selected, work with the team to develop a plan that includes dependencies, assignments, milestones, and slack time
- Create ETCs based on work that needs to be done
Work with the Project Manager to keep current
Deep understanding of the detailed technical and functional design
Weekly status reports
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Specific measurable objectives for the project assignment evaluation are:
- Understanding the overall business vision, objectives, and detailed requirements.
- Single point of contact for Project Manager and/or Directors for status related to all Development activities across all product areas.
- Overall responsibility for management and delivery of the Design, Development, and Deployment activities across all product areas.
- With Project Manager, customization of the Swim Lanes for all Design, Development, and Deployment activities.
- Assigning owners to all development tasks and assigning specific roles/responsibilities among Development team members.
- Development of High Level and Mid-level project plans for all Design, Development, Deployment activities across all products including: identifying and tracking project tasks, milestones, due dates, inter-dependencies, and resource requirements and ensuring that all Capabilities team members are in alignment on the plan.
- With Project Manager, communicating Roles/Responsibilities to all Capabilities team members.
- Developing project-specific review and signoff processes, including what specific deliverables require sign-off, who should be included in sign-offs (e.g. Architecture, Infrastructure, Support, etc.), coordination of sign-off meetings, and documenting who, what, and when signoffs occurred and any issues or concerns raised during sign-off meetings.
- Identifying and managing all Development risks.
- Identifying, managing, and escalating all Development issues.
- Removing barriers, resolving cross-product issues, and involving appropriate product resources (e.g. Technical Lead, SAs, programmers) in order to meet project deadlines.
- Ensuring timely resolution of all Development issues through proper escalation and facilitation of resolution as necessary.
- With Project Manager, facilitation of weekly IT Core Team Meetings.
- With Project Manager, identification and documentation of all Scope Change Requests including business change requests and IT technical change requests.
- With Project Manager, completion of Assignment Evaluations for IT Core Team Members, and providing feedback for Assignment Evaluations as appropriate for extended project team members.
- With Project Manager, conducting a Sunset Debrief after project completion.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format to
and reference Job ID #5662. We regret that we are unable to provide VISA sponsorship at this time.
We look forward to working with you!
- A detailed Development Project Plan (across all product areas) is created, maintained, tracked, and communicated to all IT team members on a weekly basis.
- Customized Swim Lanes are developed and communicated to all team members.
- All Design/Development/Deployment milestones are completed on schedule and meets the agreed upon scope.
- Standard Deliverables as defined in the project's customized Swim Lanes are planned, tracked, up to date, and appropriately stored in project folder.
- Review Signoffs are documented, including what, who, when and any issues/concerns raised during review sign-offs.
- All project team members' time is entered into Clarity on a weekly basis each Friday by 5:00pm PT.
- Participation in weekly Business/IT Checkpoints.