Essential Job Functions
1. Design and develop plans and specifications for development.
2. Procure financing/equity/tax credits for specific projects.
3. Identify contractor and negotiate construction agreement.
4. Coordinate and complete all permitting and entitlement necessary for the project.
5. Develop manageable building with FC Residential Management.
6. Provide input and guidance for marketing and finish of product.
7. Coordinate a nationwide effort to develop new product lines.
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in - or related discipline is required.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 6-10 years experience in Development and entitlement experience needed.
Written and verbal communication skills, comprehension of complex physical, architectural, and financial challenges. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ability to listen, public speaking, thinking and reacting on feet, mathematics, science, political knowledge and effectiveness. Ability to form and maintain relationships.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 16 months ago